Early Voting Sites:
- In person: For Federal and State elections, early voting begins on the 17th day before election day. For local elections, voting begins on the 12th day before election day. Early voting for all elections ends on the 4th day preceeding election day.
The usual early voting sites for Irving are:
Irving City Hall - 825 West Irving Blvd, Irving, 75060
Valley Ranch Library - 401 Cimarron Trail, Irving, 75063
To verify early voting sites, go to the Dallas County Votes website with a Click here
ELECTION DAY VOTING SITE (Where do I vote?)
On election day, voters are required to vote at the voting location within their precinct. Your voter registration card has your precinct number. Once you have your precinct number, click on the below "click here" link to go to the Dallas County Votes website and simply follow the instructions.
- By Mail: Begins 60 days prior to election day and ends 7 days prior. (Ballot must be postmarked 7 days prior)
- Additional questions? Contact Dallas County Elections Deparment at 214-637-7937, or visit their website Dallas County Elections Dept
- You must vote at the polling location assigned to your precinct number as provided on your Voter Registration Certificate.
To confirm your registration, district, and precinct:
- If you are unfamiliar with the voting machine or ballot being used, ask the election judge for a demonstration.
- If you make a mistake while voting, stay at the voting booth and ask the election judge for assistance.
- If you are unable to mark your ballot because of blindness, physical disability, or inability to read or write, ask for assistance.
- If you are unable to communicate with election officials in English or read or write, ask for assistance.
- If you are physically unable to enter the polling place, you may send someone into the polling place to ask an election official to take a ballot to the curb, or to the entrance of the polling place, to support a voter's needs.
- Nonpartisan information may be taken into the voting booth.
To view complete details of Voters with Disabilities
as provided on the VOTETEXAS.org site, CLICK